Hey Curtis (Demo) Hey Curtis (Demo)

wow

you should sing it! do you naturally have a good voice? or like do you edit it in a program? id really like to know how you add that synth like sound behind ur voice. ya kno what i mean? haha?

fishfood2021 responds:

Yeah that's the auto tuner. I have a decent voice so it helps.

{425} CraZe {425} CraZe

sonji7...

sonji7 really y do u have to be such a dueshbag to everyone u review... how bout u make stuff better then this... u commented mine like this ass... ur a jerk..

*i like the way i spelled dbag dont tell me its spelled wrong cus i like it like that*

but anyways i thought this song was amazing. it gave me orgasms. period. peace.

Michael425 responds:

hahahaha, thanks for covering my back bro. But to be honest, I don't even get what the hell his review is talking about. So it's just funny. That is what NG is good for, guys like him. Careful with those eargasms bro.

haha thanks for your review.

Dearly Beloved (KH2) Dearly Beloved (KH2)

wow =]

really reminds me of the game. i loveeeee kingdom hearts. pleasee check out my remix everyone. I put so much of myself into mine because i really love this game and love the music. great job. keep making kingdom hearts stuff XD

-Spidey-

~ Dota Remix ~ ~ Dota Remix ~

woah

i liked it =]

Catstuffer responds:

Thanks, glad to hear! if you havnt ever heard of BassHunter, I would recommend youtubing him or just gettin some music!

Raver's Fantasy [ViZ Mix] Raver's Fantasy [ViZ Mix]

=]]]]]]]]]]]

i actually really liked the vocals idk what these people r talking about

i give it a 10 n 5

DJ-VIZ responds:

Thanks man

Hippy Crystal Hippy Crystal

...

u kinda ripped off that loop at the end.. i downloaded the same sample or what ever it is n u havent changed it a bit.. so dont use that in ur thing ur workingin on...

Trance Loop 01 (DJ-Nightmare) Trance Loop 01 (DJ-Nightmare)

Yum

i appreciate your work...

Super Happy Yum Yum Super Happy Yum Yum

*_*

that was orgasmic! mmm nice work

Lithium Lithium

awesome

i rly liked this...but some idiot screwed u over by voting a 0...sry ...i tried 2 bring u up a bit so i voted 5! im gonna keep votin till it comes up more
i wanna hear more!

Xanatdul responds:

Thank you so much my dear, dear friend. This happend last time I submitted a song this late. Oh well, Thanks again!

Battle Music [Synth] Battle Music [Synth]

O_O

....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!! MMMMMMMAZING!!!!! seriously if it were up 2 me... id give u an 11/10 but sadly i cant.... i mean this was seriously orgasmic! awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
!!!!!! gggggreat job

r0bz0r responds:

:D Thanks a lot mate, good to know this style was a success!